So how are you surviving exam week?
If you are feeling anything like me,then you are in desperate need of distraction. Okay, another distraction.
Here is a list of all the good things going on in life right now amidst the stress of exams:
- It’s Thursday. A.K.A. One more day! YOU CAN DO IT!
- It has been 50 degrees outside almost all of December. Safe to say you have not been drowning in your puffy coat yet this season.
- Most people have been walking around like zombies this past week, so no need to feel self-conscious that you have not showered in 72 hours.
- Netflix is always there for you even when your professors are not.
- Because of this week, you have become a much more thankful person. Thankful for sleep, your bed, and free time.
- It appears, at least it appears, that more of America is realizing Donald Trump is actually as crazy the internet makes him out to be.
- This week has taught you just how many hours of sleep you can lose before going insane. Turns out the number is higher than you thought.
- Did I mention thatit has been 50 degrees all December in Michigan?! Okay I did, but I will mention it again just because it is that crazy.
- After being such a scrub this whole week, you still have friends. Wow, they really love you.
- Finally, ONLY 8MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!
Alright fellow procrastinators that’s enough. Get back to work, but remember, if you are smart enough to make it this far, you are smart enough to make it through.
P.S. Again, these photos are credited to the lovely Rachel Gabrielse. Trust me if you need pictures done for any occasion, this girl can deliver. You will not be disappointed!